A Prosperous Purpose
It’s hard to be “at ease” if you’re not living authentically. And the opposite of ease is dis-ease. And dis-ease becomes disease without purpose.
Lack of purpose leads to increases in heart attacks, strokes, premature death, and a whole host of mental illnesses.
With purpose, all things are endurable, and prosperity is possible. In this session you’ll discover:
- The “flirt with purpose” exercise to immediately up-level your life quality
- The “mini Einstein” exercise to get more joy out of each hour of your day
- How to use “linguistic judo” to better shape your actions to your purpose
- The concept of micro-purposes to get results while you work out your true purpose
- The MEGA MODEL – the ultimate purpose-un convering exercise is now at your fingertips
- How to tap into purpose hall-of-famers to draw inspiration to your own purpose
- The biggest mistake people make when trying to find their purpose (and what to do instead)
- The 10 sources of purposes (at least one of these will make the world more right for you)