- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
Daniel Throssell – Email Celebrity
Daniel Throssell – Email Celebrity . Email Celebrity is broken down into three main phases, starting with.
“Do This Once”
And as the name implies. it is about the ‘one-off’ things to do before you even start a list.
(If you already have a list, no problem. These steps will still give you useful clarity, and ‘unlock’ many growth strategies you may not have been using.)
What You Get:
– The four “types” of email list copywriters can have, and how to choose which one is right for you, based on your experience and goals
– How create your copywriting “pitch” — is one of the most useful things you can have for growing an email list
– A quick “side quest” way to earn instant copywriting cred — even if you’ve achieved NOTHING noteworthy in your copywriting career (I mean, I think you should have achieved something before starting a list, BUT I am merciful on this point .)
– The ‘sales letter’ technique for getting ice-cold skeptics to join your list
– How to start your list TODAY (technical instructions for what you’ll need and what to do)
– How to ‘seed’ your list with subscribers even if you’re brand new with zero reputation. (Not sexy or mind-blowing, but it works better than nothing.)
Next, I identify FOUR fundamental elements of list-building for copywriters.
I call these my:
“Four Golden Keys”
And I show you — in detail and with real examples — what each one is, and how to use it to almost inevitably grow your email list.
No matter what ‘luck’ you get. No matter what ‘connections’ you have. No matter when you’re starting. And so on.
In this section you discover:
– What the ‘four golden keys’ of list-building for copywriters are (duh)
– How you can get more people attracted to your email list by charging more money
– How to get famous copywriters to opt into your email list, even when you’re new (the exact methods I have used to attract copywriters like Kim Krause Schwalm, Rob Marsh, Chris Orzechowski, David Garfinkel, and more to opt-in for my emails even when I was still relatively unknown in the copywriting world)
– Email-writing strategies (which I didn’t even reveal in my Email Copywriting Compendium) for writing engaging emails that people can’t help but blab about to their friends
– How to activate the only ‘cheat code’ for list-building (in the course I give a REAL example of how this can be used to scale three ‘levels of difficulty for getting on a podcast, getting progressively easier the more you use it)
– How to cultivate “downward relationships” to win contests and get booked on podcasts
– A guaranteed, “can’t-fail” method for getting A-list copywriters to chat with you directly via phone or email
– How to grow your list by giving “strategic testimonials”
– How to get more leads, faster, by writing just ONE measly blog post — instead of hundreds like everyone else
– 7 ways to create what I call “keystone content” — content that is 100x more effective at generating leads than regular content
Once you know the four golden keys, you have 80% of the value of the course. Maybe 90%.
This is funny, because the remaining 10% is the part that everyone else focuses on in their list-building course:
This is the part where I throw a bunch of list-building tactics at you.
Probably, this is the most exciting part for you.
Personally, it’s the most boring part for me. I get excited by the well-thought-out framework I give you in the first two parts. The tactics are just. meh.
But, whatever. Sell ’em what they want, give ’em what they need, and all that jazz.
In this section you discover:
– The only 5 ways to get someone to promote you (use these to design your tactics)
– How to grow your list using “community tapping”
– How to find podcasts. get invited to them. and give great interviews that make people want to follow you
– How to grow your list with list swaps (including how to convince someone with a bigger list than you to do a list swap with you)
– How to grow your list with conflict
– How to grow your list with “cross-promotions” (especially good because you make money as you get promoted!)
– How to grow your list with the omnipresence
– How to grow your list with “paid association” (an obscure name for a somewhat unsexy topic, and this is probably the most expensive of all the tactics, but possibly the single most effective)
– How to grow your list with paid advertising (and why I do NOT recommend the type of advertising you’re probably thinking)
– Why I do NOT recommend LinkedIn growth strategies
join us on Telegram : http://t.me/cultcourseJoin us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/cultcourse/more courses like this : http://cultcourse.com/shop/
- Please leave your email address for further Updates from Cultcourse
- Files will be delivered through MEGA Download Link
- Permanent Stored Courses
- 100% Safe & Secure Payments